Järnvägsnedläggning?? WHR (Järnväg allmänt)

av Leif B, Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 20:59 (2757 dagar sedan) @ Kurt G Möller

OK, tack - det var Olles kuriösa redigering, med WHR allra först, som jag missförstod.

Det var nog de här raderna på [link=http://www.isengard.co.uk/#new]WHR-hemsida[/link] som Olle ville peka på:

"[color=#f00]Ligne de Cerdagne appeal

Robert Kay appeals: I know this is nothing directly to do with the FR/WHR, however it concerns all us railfans. If you can think of any way of publicising the matter no harm will be done. Apparently there is a proposal by the SNCF to close the Ligne De Cerdagne ("Yellow Train" ) in the Pyrenees. The proposal is apparently wholesale closure. I suspect this is a bargaining ploy designed to force objectors ultimately to accept partial closure, i.e. leave the eastern end running and close the remainder. I'm sure many FR/WHR followers know about the L.de C. I can think of a host of reasons why it should stay open in its entirety, not only sentimental but also concerning the economic health of the area. If the Yellow Train is closed the next line to follow will be the feeder line from Perpignan, leaving the whole eastern Pyrenees almost wholly without a rail link.[/color]"

Hela tråden: